Special Winter Pricing on Cap-DICOMᵀᴹ
and Absorbed Dose Alert!
Cap-DICOM™ adds DICOM modality worklist and DICOM export to the Captus® 3000 and 4000e. This solution allows patient information and demographics to be pulled from the Radiology Information System (RIS) or Hospital Information System (HIS), thus, reducing errors and time associated with the manual input of patient information.
- Configurable options integrate nuclear medicine into the RIS and PACS environment
- Ability to query the worklist provider by accession number, patient ID, patient name or date
- Intuitive, easy to read user interface to quickly sort and search the worklist
- Ability to correct patient information before exporting
- Ability to review final reports before exporting to a nuclear medicine workstation or PACS
with Capintec’s Absorbed Dose ALERT upgrade
for Captus 3000 and 4000e
After a large scale release of radioactive material, internal contamination due to inhalation is a potential health concern. A critical public health challenge is to provide an initial field screening to rapidly triage and identify individuals with significant amounts of internal contamination. Capintec is proud to announce a measurement solution to this challenge.*
- Stores patient demographic data, measurements and calculated results
- Detects one ALI in 60 sec. up to 30 days post intake
- Calculates µCi-intake at elapsed time after event
- Isotopes: Co60, Ir192, Cs137, and I131
- Organ sites: (inhalation) thyroid, lung
- Organ sites: (ingestion) thyroid, stomach
- Results flagged in RED if values exceed trigger levels
- Flexible report formats, detailed and summary
- Interfaces with Custom Protocol module
- Optional program license for Captus 3000 or 4000e
*This product was developed using physical measurements on Capintec’s Captus® 4000e and computer modeling data developed at Georgia Institute of Technology with support and research funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.