2012 NEMA Standards, ideal for whole-body PET.
- Complies with NEMA 2012 Standard
- Simulation of whole-body imaging using PET and camera-based coincidence imaging techniques
- Evaluation of reconstructed image quality in whole-body PET and camera-based coincidence imaging
- Determination of the coincidence count rate characteristics in brain and cardiac imaging
- Evaluation of the relationship between true coincidence count rate and radioactivity
- Determination of the address errors caused by address pile up
- Evaluation of the count loss correction scheme