To maintain high standards of image quality in nuclear medicine, it is crucial to implement quality assurance processes for SPECT and PET imaging equipment. The Kyoto Thorax SPECT/PET Phantom proves to be an exceptional tool for quality management of such NM equipment.
Components that can be ﬁlled with solution:
- Kidney (right/left)
- Hot spots (liver, lungs and breast)
*Hot spot for PET can be set in liver, lungs and breast.
- anatomical shape (right ventricle, left ventricle and myocardium)
- geometric shape (left ventricle and myocardium)
*Each type has an additional variation with defects. (4 types of heart units in total)
Other anatomical structures:
- Spinal Column
Examination of myocardial density through SPECT imaging
- Veriﬁcation of myocardial imaging with the use of various RI solution densities
- Ability to capture defects of the myocardial region
- Can reproduce image variations of the heart by injecting RI solutions in the liver, kidney and lungs.
Examination of RI solution density for the simulated tumor image
- The simulated tumors (upper left) are able to be attached in Lung, Liver and Breast.
- Irrigate FDG into the simulated tumor and exam the density of RI solution for veriﬁcation of tumor size
Hot spots for PET can be set in liver, lungs, and breast.
|5250-0199||Kyoto Thorax SPECT/PET Phantom|