ECT phantoms with protruding flanged top and 3.2 mm cylinder wall thickness.
- For use with SPECT and PET systems
- System performance evaluation (collimator, artifacts, calibration, reconstruction parameters)
- Acceptance testing
- Routine quality, assurance and control
- Evaluation of center-of-rotation error
- Evaluation of non-uniformity artifact
- Evaluation of changes of radius-of-rotation on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of reconstruction filters on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of attenuation and scatter compensation
|5250-0157||Standard Jaszczak Phantom™
For use with medium to high spatial resolution SPECT and PET systems.
Rod diameters: 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, 11.1, 12.7 and 19.1 mm
Solid sphere diameters: 12.7, 15.9, 19.1, 25.4, 31.8, and 38 mm