ECT Phantom for PET and SPECT
The Jaszczak SPECT Phantom provides consistent performance information for any SPECT or PET system. Multiple performance characteristics of camera-based SPECT systems are evaluated from a single scan of the phantom.
On-axis and off-axis transverse line spread function may be easily measured without removing the cover plate. Measurements of full-width-half (or tenth) maximum can be readily determined, either in air or in water.
The Phantom is used for:
- System performance valuation of: Collimator, Artifacts, Calibration, and Reconstruction Parameters
- Acceptance testing
- Routine quality, assurance and control
- Evaluation of center-of-rotation error
- Evaluation of non-uniformity artifact
- Evaluation of changes of radius-of-rotation on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of reconstruction filters on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of attenuation and scatter compensation
- Single slice volume sensitivity
- Total system volume sensitivity
- Lesion detectability
SPECT Phantoms are available in two models. The Deluxe Phantom is used for high resolution cameras. The Standard Phantom is used for lower resolution cameras.