ECT Phantoms for PET and SPECT, Meets ACR Requirements
The flangeless PET and SPECT phantoms provide consistent performance information for any PET or High Resolution SPECT system. Multiple performance characteristics of PET and SPECT systems are evaluated from a single scan of the phantom.
On-axis and off-axis transverse line spread function may be easily measured without removing the cover plate. Measurements of full-width-half (or tenth) maximum can be readily determined, either in air or in water.
The flangeless phantoms for PET and SPECT meet the requirements set by the ACR.
The Phantom is used for:
- System performance valuation of: Collimator, Artifacts, Calibration, and Reconstruction Parameters
- Acceptance testing
- Routine quality, assurance and control
- Evaluation of center-of-rotation error
- Evaluation of non-uniformity artifact
- Evaluation of changes of radius-of-rotation on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of reconstruction filters on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of attenuation and scatter compensation
- Single slice volume sensitivity
- Total system volume sensitivity
- Lesion detectability