Kyoto Thorax SPECT/PET Phantom
To maintain high standards of image quality in nuclear medicine, it is crucial to implement quality assurance processes for SPECT and PET imaging equipment. The Kyoto Thorax SPECT/PET Phantom proves to be an exceptional tool for quality management of such NM equipment.
- Left ventricle, planer images and SPECT images of myocardial sections
- Detection of negative and positive image by SPECT of myocardium.
- Quantitative analysis of myocardium
- Myocardial uptake rate
- Scattering radiation from liver to myocardium
- Attenuation correction
- Scatter correction
- Evaluation of the artifact
- Evaluation of image reconstruction
See our product page for the Kyoto Thorax SPECT/PET Phantom for more information!